|Happy Tree Friends Adventures|
Dunami Co., Ltd.
Dunami Co., Ltd.
Happy Engine Friends 1
Happy Tree Friends Adventures
The game itself is a basic 2D side-scrolling platform game, with HTF characters as the heroes, which includes Cuddles, Flaky, Petunia, and Nutty. Each character had their own movement stats, like Cuddles having well-rounded stats, Flaky being able to jump high, Petunia moving fast, while Nutty being slow and a low jumper. Before you enter each level, you'll be given a chance to select a character for that level. The heroes start with 3 lives and 3 health points (hearts). Getting contact with enemies and hazards will make them lost a health point. Losing all health points or falling into deep pits will make them lose a life. Lose all lives and the game is over.
The objective of the game is to go through levels and areas, defeating bosses (Bowser and his minions), and rescue Giggles from the hands of Bowser. Players will find and pick up crystals for points, hearts for recovery, and special flashing hearts for extra life. The tree friends can also shoot orbs to defeat enemies.
- Iggy Koopa
- Bowser (regular form, appears three times throughout the game)
- Jagger Froid
- Giant Alien
- Giga Bowser
- "Wai Wai World 2 - Intro"
- "Wai Wai World 2 - Character Select"
- "Wai Wai World 2 - World 1"
- "Beauty and the Beast (NES) - Level 1"
- "Zen Intergalactic Ninja - Forest Stage"
- "King Kong 2 (NES) - Level 1"
- "Tiny Toons Adventures - Level 3-2"
- "Zen Intergalactic Ninja - Cave Stage"
- "Lion King (Pirated NES) - Pride Rock"
- "Chip 'n Dale (NES) - Area J"
- "New Ghostbusters 2 - Level 6"
- "Wai Wai World 2 - Ganbare Goemon Boss"
- "Zen Intergalactic Ninja - Boss 1"
- "Zen Intergalactic Ninja - Final Boss"
- "Wai Wai World - Credits"
- "Alien 3 (NES) - Time Out"
- "Beauty and the Beast (NES) - Death"
- "Tiny Toons Adventures (NES) - Level Clear"
- "TwinBee 3 (NES) - Level Clear"
- "Mighty Final Fight - All Clear"
- R. Malinowski (level designer, sound designer, graphic designer, level tester, programmer)
- Flaky has ears, making her look like her prototype design. This error still appears until the third game of the series.
- Glitches often found when the tree friends try to shoot on air. This is fixed in the fourth game.
- Giggles and Toothy appear, but aren't playable. They became playable in the second game.
- This game is based on Super Mario Bros.
- Flaky's name is misspelled as "Flacky" in the character selection screen.